DEERS/RAPIDS ID OFFICE
Weekday Hours: Monday – Friday, 0830 to 1600 hours.
The Fort Indiantown Gap DEERS (I.D. Card/ CAC) office is currently closed to walk-ins. Appointments only at this time for the following:
- Issuance of ** INITIAL** CAC/USID .
- Issuance of CACs with expiration date within 30 days or that are defective.
- CAC Pin Resets.
- DEERS update and corresponding USID issuance for FTS (full-time students) turning 21 (College memo required), Retired turning age 60 for Tricare Eligibility, and Retired turning age 65 for Tricare for Life.
You may schedule an appointment in one of three ways:
- Visit RAPIDS Site Locator, search for Site ID 151187 and click the link for "Schedule an Appointment."
- Go directly to the link.
- Or call the office at 717-861-8693
FOR UP-TO-DATE information on the DEERS/ID Office, please open and view the below PDF:
DEERS Info 2020.pdf